Monday, February 28, 2011

The Holy Spirit!

So, I sat through my first ever 4 hour church service yesterday.. which is all in creole! It was pretty difficult to pay attention. I have 4 awesome roommates that are all interns here and they are all great people! I am the youngest intern here, so sometimes that is challenging. The days are very long here and it is day in day out continuous work, so it really helps to have roommates that are going through the same thing. Yesterday was a great day of rest and we had an awesome break on Saturday to visit the waterfalls in Titanyen. Although the waterfall is probably only about 15 miles away, but it was an hour and a half drive up the mountain in a canter with 25 people! But it was definitely worth the ride when we Got there. It is so incredible to see Gods beautiful creation, and sometimes enjoying his creation is the best way to relax! Psalm 46:10 "Be still and know that I am God!"

Two of my roommates are sick and I guess there is a little something (sickness) going on here, but I totally believe that God is in control and He is the author of my body! "The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid? Though an army encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war rise up against me, yet I will be confident." Psalm 27: 1, 3. It would be awesome if you guys could be in prayer about health! The past few days have been difficult and it is incredibly easy to get discouraged and warn out, but I know that God is holding me up and when I get depleted, His love and joy will be new every morning!

Its kind of difficult to blog because I don't really know what all to tell you all! haha. I mean I want to tell yall everything but This would be an extremely long blog!! SO, if yall want to know anything or have any questions about what is going on, let me know because then I will have more ideas about what to blog about! haha. Okay, well I kinda feel like Im talking to myself now.. So Im going to go!

I hope you all are doing awesome! Love and miss you all!

<3

3 comments:

  1. Blaire tell us about someone special you have met in haiti. I have been in the caribbean several times, but tell me what they are feeding you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! What's the food situation like?

    ps: I love your blog! You're awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your blog! It fills me with happiness to read about Haiti and know you are sharing God and being the amazing, loving person you are! I misss you lots but I know you'll be back safe :) love you much girl!

    ReplyDelete