Tuesday, February 15, 2011

"This is the day that the Lord has made!"

"This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it!"  Psalms 118:24.

 Today is the day! I am packed and ready to go. Well almost...Thank the Lord for my mom and sister, without them my room would still be a disaster! Everything is in my suitcases now, but I still have to go get some groceries. I just weighed my suitcase and it is 7 punds over :/ Not good! We will have to fix that! We are going to stay in Raleigh tonight because we have to be at the airport at 4:30 AM. Lucky me! haha.
I am so super stoked to see what God has in store and His plan for this internship. I have been in contact with my friends from Mission of Hope and we have all arrangements set, and someone will be there in Port au Prince waiting to pick me up!

I just want to thank you all again for all of your prayers, kind words and support! This is truely a blessing to be able to embark on this mission for God!

See you soon! :)
Blaire

PS- PLEASE excuse my horrible spelling errors, there is no spell check!

1 comment:

  1. Dang Blaire--seven pounds????!! Although, it doesn't really surprise me :D hehe Love you

    ReplyDelete