Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Miami airport...

Hey everyone :) Well we are in the Miami Airport, and let me just say that is about 3 times the size of independence mall! haha. We found the gate, and now ready to board the plane to Haiti, but we still have 2 more hours! It is so incredible, I already feel God moving. It is such an incredible and consant feeling. I can just feel His arms around me and I feel so protected. I guess nerves are kinda getting to me, but honestly.. If my God is for me, then what can stand against? His love is so incredible, and it is the only thing that keeps me going! Besides Bradleys jokes.. haha. I am beyond excited to get there and see what it is like. I keep asking God to just prepare me for what Im about to see because I know that its going to be challenging. I just wish I could explain how God is working in my heart, but there are no words that could possibly even begin to explain what it is like.

Well I love you all and miss you all! Thanks for your support, keep praying :)

Blaire

No comments:

Post a Comment